Friday, April 26, 2013

Journal # 8

I really enjoyed this class! The part I liked the best was how we watched films and then chose what we wanted to write about. This gave us a bit more freedom than being told exactly what to write. It was interesting to see the topics that fellow classmates came up with. It just goes to show how each person interprets things in their own way. I also enjoyed the movies that where chosen for us to watch. I found them all interesting! 

I found the peer critiques to be helpful as well. Sometimes it takes a second (or even third) pair of eyes to catch something we may have missed, even when we read our drafts over and over again! My only suggestion for this area would be to maybe change the groups up more often. I would have liked to read the papers of more than just the few classmates I did get to critique. It is always nice to be exposed to other ideas and ways of writing.

Other than that, I feel that the class went very smoothly. I had fun! I wish I had taken you for ENC1101, as I found the teacher I had to be quite boring...


No comments:

Post a Comment